Find Us at 18614 Jackson Street Hermitage, MO 65668.
Hours: Monday 8am-6pm
Tuesday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Walk-In available Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm for acute illness.
After hours, please call Citizens Memorial Hospital at 417-326-6000 to reach an on-call physician.
In case of an emergency, please call 911.
Services at the OCHC Hermitage Medical Clinic include:
- Diagnosing and treating illness
- Minor procedures
- Routine physical exams
- Laboratory Services
- Behavioral Health counseling
- Onsite help for patients to apply for the Market Place
We offer a sliding fee discount to those self-pay patients who qualify. Think you won’t qualify? View our Sliding Fee Schedule. Also, if you have insurance and your income qualifies for our sliding fee program, you can potentially qualify for lower co-pays.
Providers at the OCHC Hermitage Medical Clinic:
- Reed Wouters, D.O.
- Wes Kemp, O.D.
- Bethany Dhondt, D.O.
- Kathy Rains, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Aaron Dalton, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Lisa Stringfellow, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Jason Lewis, Physicians Assistant