OCHC Hermitage Behavioral Health
Angela Greer, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
417-745-0242 | Fax: 417-745-6060
18614 Jackson Street | Hermitage, MO 65668
Monday – Friday
After hours, please call 417-745-0242 Ext. 0, to reach an on-call physician.
In case of an emergency, please call 911.
We also offer a sliding fee discount to those self-pay patients who qualify. Think you won’t qualify? View our Sliding Fee Schedule.
Also, if you have insurance and your income qualifies for our sliding fee program, you can potentially qualify for lower co-pays.
Call 417-745-0242 and schedule your appointment today.
Services at OCHC Hermitage Behavioral Health
At Ozarks Community Health Center, we offer behavioral health services that include counseling and psychiatric services. We have a psychologist, psychiatrist, and a licensed counselor social worker.
Our licensed staff can help assist you through the challenges you are facing. With our services, you can get treatment for anxiety disorders, depression, behavioral disorders, personal counseling, and grief counseling.
Did you know?
- Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older (18% of U.S. population).***
- Anxiety disorders are highly treatable, yet only about one-third of those suffering receive treatment.***
The Ozarks Community Health Center offers Obstetric and Gynecological care, including prenatal care, OB care, preventative gynecological care and postpartum care.
The Ozark Community Health Center provides comprehensive dental care to all ages based on individualized treatment plans. Our new location is now open at 303 Spring St. in Hermitage, Missouri. We will be providing services at that locations on Tuesday – Friday from 8-5. We offer:
- Diagnostic Exams including: comprehensive new patient, periodic, and limited/emergency exams
- Preventative Treatments including: dental prophylaxis (cleanings), sealants, night guards for prevention of teeth grinding
- Removable prosthetics including: Complete and Partial dentures
- Periodontal Treatment including: Scaling and Root Planing
- Emergency Treatment including: Extractions
Ozarks Community Health Center offers a wide variety of services for you and your family of all ages that include:
- diagnosing & treating illness
- minor procedures
- routine physical examinations
- monitoring growth & development