The Ozark Community Health Center provides comprehensive dental care to all ages based on individualized treatment plans.
We are currently only seeing emergency dental patients at this time based on CDC recommendations. Click here to view the latest CDC recommendations for dental care providers.
Once we resume full operations we will again offer:
- Diagnostic Exams including: comprehensive new patient, periodic, and limited/emergency exams
- Preventative Treatments including: dental prophylaxis (cleanings), sealants, night guards for prevention of teeth grinding
- Removable prosthetics including: Complete and Partial dentures
- Periodontal Treatment including: Scaling and Root Planing
- Emergency Treatment including: Extractions
We proudly accept Medicaid as well as offer a sliding fee scale to our eligible patients. In addition, we are glad to submit treatment invoices to any dental insurance coverage on your behalf. We also offer a sliding fee discount to those self-pay patients who qualify. Think you won’t qualify? View our Sliding Fee Scale to see if you could qualify for our discounted program. Also, if you have insurance and your income qualifies for our sliding fee program, you can potentially qualify for lower co-pays. View our office information below and schedule your appointment today.
OCHC Hermitage Dental Office
18753 Spring Street
Hermitage, MO 65668
Miles for Smiles Dental Office
203 East Broadway
Bolivar MO 65613
The Ozarks Community Health Center offers Obstetric and Gynecological care, including prenatal care, OB care, preventative gynecological care and postpartum care.
At Ozarks Community Health Center, we offer behavioral health services that include counseling and psychiatric services. We have a psychologist, psychiatrist, and a licensed counselor social worker.
Our licensed staff can help assist you through the challenges you are facing. With our services, you can get treatment for anxiety disorders, depression, behavioral disorders, personal counseling, and grief counseling. Mental Health services are offered Monday – Friday from 8:00 – 4:30.
Ozarks Community Health Center offers a wide variety of services for you and your family of all ages that include:
- diagnosing & treating illness
- minor procedures
- routine physical examinations
- monitoring growth & development