The Ozark Community Health Center provides comprehensive dental care to all ages based on individualized treatment plans.
We’re back open (with limited appointments)! OCHC /Miles for Smiles Dental Clinics in Hermitage, Bolivar, and Greenfield are now open for routine dental care. Please note, we are adjusting our schedule to allow for social distancing, which means there are limited appointments available and fewer options when scheduling.
Our clinics are cleaned using industry best practices. Our clinics follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and we will comply with all new guidance as issued.
- We are actively screening patients and staff
- We are screening patients when scheduling appointments over the phone.
- We are screening patients when they arrive for an appointment
- We are screening staff and taking their temperature at the beginning of each day
- We are stocked and wearing proper PPE
Patients with upcoming appointments
- If you feel ill, have a cough, or fever, please call to reschedule
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early, upon arrival remain in your car and call office for additional instruction
- We recommend that you wear a mask when you arrive to your appointment
- We will take your temperature at the front door
- We have hand sanitizer available
- No extra guests are allowed unless absolutely necessary, to keep our waiting room empty and number of people in the building to a minimum.
Note: If you had an appointment that was canceled due to the office closure, we will reach out to you soon to reschedule. We have at least two months of patients during the early stages of the pandemic that need to be rescheduled. The clinic opening is done in phases-first it was emergency only, then we were focused on the most severe cases to avoid emergent cases. As we work through different phases of re-opening we will be able to treat more and more cases. If we have not reached out to you yet for rescheduling please feel free to call our office. Like everyone else, our staff has been through a lot of changes and constant updates while trying to meet the needs of our community-so your patience is greatly appreciated.
- Diagnostic Exams including: comprehensive new patient, periodic, and limited/emergency exams
- Preventative Treatments including: dental prophylaxis (cleanings), sealants, night guards for prevention of teeth grinding
- Removable prosthetics including: Complete and Partial dentures
- Periodontal Treatment including: Scaling and Root Planing
- Emergency Treatment including: Extractions
We proudly accept Medicaid as well as offer a sliding fee scale to our eligible patients. In addition, we are glad to submit treatment invoices to any dental insurance coverage on your behalf. We also offer a sliding fee discount to those self-pay patients who qualify. Think you won’t qualify? View our Sliding Fee Scale to see if you could qualify for our discounted program. Also, if you have insurance and your income qualifies for our sliding fee program, you can potentially qualify for lower co-pays. View our office information below and schedule your appointment today.
OCHC Hermitage Dental Office
18753 Spring Street
Hermitage, MO 65668
Miles for Smiles Dental Office
203 East Broadway
Bolivar MO 65613
The Ozarks Community Health Center offers Obstetric and Gynecological care, including prenatal care, OB care, preventative gynecological care and postpartum care.
At Ozarks Community Health Center, we offer behavioral health services that include counseling and psychiatric services. We have a psychologist, psychiatrist, and a licensed counselor social worker.
Our licensed staff can help assist you through the challenges you are facing. With our services, you can get treatment for anxiety disorders, depression, behavioral disorders, personal counseling, and grief counseling. Mental Health services are offered Monday – Friday from 8:00 – 4:30.
Ozarks Community Health Center offers a wide variety of services for you and your family of all ages that include:
- diagnosing & treating illness
- minor procedures
- routine physical examinations
- monitoring growth & development