Accounting Manager – FT
The Accounting Manager will support the mission of the Ozarks Community Health Center. Our mission is to provide quality, compassion and professional healthcare for all.
- Preparing financial reports
- Analyzing financial data
- Oversees OCHC general ledger functions
- Manages accounting transactions
- Reconciles and oversees accounts payable and receivable
- Prepares monthly financial statements for management
- Behaves in a manner consistent with the mission and objectives of OCHC
- Other duties as requested
Monthly journal entries
Monthly Balance sheet account reconciliations
Bank account reconciliations
Accounts payable payments
Monthly visit report by provider / location
RVU reports for providers on a monthly basis
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Licensure & Certifications
- Family and Friends CPR within 6 months of employment
At least 3 years’ experience in accounting.
Public accounting experience is preferred, but not required.
Experience with Microsoft Excel and general ledger software is required.
- Chief Financial Officer
Have a Question?
Email us anytime
Or call — 417-745-0103
Important Notice: Submitting this form is a secure method of communication. This form will generate a non-encrypted email to OCHC office staff. This form of email communication can be intercepted and viewed by third parties. For secure communication with your provider, please sign up and use our Patient Portal.
If you have a need to make an anonymous report, please contact our Corporate Compliance Hotline at 417-328-7565
This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal PHS deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.