At Ozarks Community Health Center, we offer behavioral health services that include counseling and psychiatric services. We have a psychologist, psychiatrist, and a licensed counselor social worker.
Our licensed staff can help assist you through the challenges you are facing. With our services, you can get treatment for anxiety disorders, depression, behavioral disorders, personal counseling, and grief counseling.
Find Us at 111 N. Main St, Urbana, MO 65767
Did you know?
- Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older (18% of
- Anxiety disorders are highly treatable, yet only about one-third of those suffering receive treatment.***
We offer a sliding fee discount to those self-pay patients who qualify. Think you won’t qualify? View our Sliding Fee Schedule. Also, if you have insurance and your income qualifies for our sliding fee program, you can potentially qualify for lower co-pays.
Call 417-993-1002 and schedule your appointment today.
- Patty Drennon, Physciatric Nurse Practitioner
- Scott Mackey, Licensed Master Social Worker
- Tommie Miller, Licensed Clinical Social Worker