Clinic Manager – FT
The Clinic Manager will support the mission of the Ozarks Community Health Center, which is to provide quality, compassion and professional healthcare for all. This person will manage the activities of a clinic consisting of two or more full-time providers and five or more staff members. Performs daily functions related to providing care to patients of the community; actively and consistently contributes to department operations and communication; behaves in a manner consistent with mission of OCHC and performs other duties as requested.
- Clinic manager Responsibilities:
(Clinic manager Responsibilities and other areas outlined will be evaluated by the Director of Operations.)
- Implements administrative directives and supports compliance of clinic policies and procedures. Also monitors policies and procedures and creates policies for board approval as needed.
- Investigates and assists in the resolution of patient concerns / grievances, significant events, employee concerns, and safety issues forwarding information to DOO as appropriate.
- Completes report for co-signatures every two weeks assigning 10% of documentation of each Nurse Practitioner to attending Provider.
- Assists coding with medical documentation. Works with coder to educate nursing staff and providers to improve documentation for coding purposes.
- Runs incomplete report on a regular basis. Notifies providers of overdue notes.
- Orders supplies for the clinic. – researches new products, vendors, and pricing.
- Completes peer review process for all Behavioral Health Providers.
- Participates in QI committee, attends meeting.
- Attends and participates in Quarterly Provider Meetings.
- Checks Paycor daily to see if any staff have missed any clock in/outs and if so getting the needed times from the staff member and any other adjustments that are needed in a timely manner to ensure all time cards are ready for payroll.
- Completes employee surveys and evaluations when due and giving employees fair evaluations without bias or prejudice.
- School Based Behavioral Health program – ensure program runs smoothly.
- Assists all employees to include Providers, BH Providers, Nursing staff, and front desk, with whatever tasks need completed, maintaining knowledge in all aspects including lab. Coordinating and facilitating employee training within the Urbana location.
- Maintains Transact RX account to allow billing to MCR Part D.
- Maintains VFC participation to include, monthly accountability, training of nursing staff, and temperature monitors.
- Maintains Show Me Healthy Women contract ensuring payments are accurate and filed timely.
- Prepares for audits to include CLIA, VFC, AMERICARES, and SMHW.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Secondary education in business or health related field preferred
- Knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT coding required
- Must pass annual competencies
Licensure & Certifications
- Family and Friends CPR within 6 months of employment
Health care experience and management experience preferred
- Director of Operations
- Supervises: Personnel as delineated on organizational chart
Have a Question?
Email us anytime
Or call — 417-745-0103
Important Notice: Submitting this form is a secure method of communication. This form will generate a non-encrypted email to OCHC office staff. This form of email communication can be intercepted and viewed by third parties. For secure communication with your provider, please sign up and use our Patient Portal.
If you have a need to make an anonymous report, please contact our Corporate Compliance Hotline at 417-328-7565
This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal PHS deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.