LMSW/LCSW/LPC – FT/PT (School Based)
The LMSW/LCSW/LPC will support the mission of the Ozarks Community Health Center. Our mission is to provide quality, compassion and professional healthcare for all.
- Performs screenings/evaluations of individuals for Behavioral health and substance abuse disorders.
- Performs interventions for individuals with behavioral health problems.
- Identifies problem behavior, discusses impact of intervention, and decides what to change.
- Implements specific and goal directed interventions.
- Consistently uses monitoring forms.
- Uses multiple interventions simultaneously.
- Meets regularly with the primary care team to plan care and discuss cases and exchanges appropriate information with team members when needed.
- Meets regularly with School Counselors, Principles, Teachers, Nurses, and any other School Employee to coordinate care of patient.
- Maintains a good working relationship with School Employees.
- Communicates weekly with each School Counselor involving them in patient progress and obtaining feedback about patient.
- Responds to emergencies.
- Maintains good relationship with parents upon parents request to be involved in patient care.
- Maintains consistent communication with parents.
- Sets aside time weekly to communicate with parents.
- Returns calls to parents in a timely manner.
- Documents communication in chart for future reference.
- Follows up on Emergencies in a timely manner per protocol discussed between Provider, Clinic Manager, and Outreach Coordinator.
- Uses skills to find ways to communicate with students unsure or unwilling to participate in treatment.
- Finds creative and inexpensive ways to promote good behavior.
- Maintains Supervision to include weekly calls.
- Maintains required CEU’s.
- Consults with Peers and Supervisor when needed.
- Refers patients for testing when the need is determined.
Education & Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent with on the job training and demonstration of competency
- Must pass annual competencies
Licensure & Certifications
- Have Licensure of Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Family and Friends CPR within 6 months of employment
- One year experience preferred
- Clinic Manager/CEO
Have a Question?
Email us anytime
Or call — 417-745-0103
Important Notice: Submitting this form is a secure method of communication. This form will generate a non-encrypted email to OCHC office staff. This form of email communication can be intercepted and viewed by third parties. For secure communication with your provider, please sign up and use our Patient Portal.
If you have a need to make an anonymous report, please contact our Corporate Compliance Hotline at 417-328-7565
This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal PHS deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.