Housekeeper – PRN
The Housekeeper will support the mission of the Ozarks Community Health Center. Our mission is to provide quality, compassion and professional healthcare for all.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, dust-free, and safe environment for patients/residents, visitors, and employees following prescribed system cleaning procedures and OCHC Policies.
- Knows how to use,clean and maintaine equipment in a safe maner.
- Initiates project work as needed or as time permits.
- Maintains knowledge of appropriate department chemicals and correct usage, learns new techniques, and demonstrates awareness of safety materials (MSDS, etc.)
- Maintains cleaning supplies at all times and ensure items are ordered before running out.
- Reports unsafe work hazards,broken equipment or issues in a timely manner to housekeeping supervisor/clinic manager
- Completes and turns in weekly/monthly check list set forth by housekeeper supervisor.
- Willing to fill in at other locations as needed.
- Complete projects as given in a timely manner
- Works well with staff members within the organization.
- Meets department standard on level of cleanliness in assigned area per OCHC policy and procedures.
Education & Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to read and write in a comprehensive manner
- Must pass annual competencies
Licensure & Certifications
- Current BLS for Healthcare providers CPR certification
- Certain shifts require current valid driver’s license
- Institutional housekeeping experience helpful
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Dental Clinic Manager/CEO
Have a Question?
Email us anytime
Or call — 417-745-0103
Important Notice: Submitting this form is a secure method of communication. This form will generate a non-encrypted email to OCHC office staff. This form of email communication can be intercepted and viewed by third parties. For secure communication with your provider, please sign up and use our Patient Portal.
If you have a need to make an anonymous report, please contact our Corporate Compliance Hotline at 417-328-7565
This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal PHS deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.