Bus Driver – PRN
The Bus Driver will support the mission of the Ozarks Community Health Center. Our mission is to provide quality, compassion and professional healthcare for all.
- Delivery, Storage, Set-up, Return and Security of the mobile dental unit.
- Performs regular maintenance of the unit.
- Arranges for repairs, scheduled service, registration, and inspections.
- Report clinic damage.
- Maintains clinic logs.
- Reports to Clinic Manager regarding clinic condition, needs etc.
- Maintains communication with mobile scheduler and other mobile staff.
- Assists with overall program tasks.
- Transports patient records and supplies when moving unit in a timely manner to and from the office.
Education & Training
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Must pass annual competencies
Licensure & Certifications
- Heartsaver CPR within 6 months of employment preferred
- Class E or higher license or willing to obtain
- Two years auto mechanics experience preferred
- Two years over-the- road driving experience preferred
Miles for Smiles Clinic Manager and OCHC CEO
Have a Question?
Email us anytime
Or call — 417-745-0103
Important Notice: Submitting this form is a secure method of communication. This form will generate a non-encrypted email to OCHC office staff. This form of email communication can be intercepted and viewed by third parties. For secure communication with your provider, please sign up and use our Patient Portal.
If you have a need to make an anonymous report, please contact our Corporate Compliance Hotline at 417-328-7565
This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal PHS deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.