Administrative Assistant – FT
The Administrative Assistant will support the mission of the Ozarks Community Health Center. Our mission is to provide quality, compassion and professional healthcare for all.
- Greets visitors and employees promptly, courteously and appropriately handles their requests.
- Performs all duties at the administrative reception desk and represents the Administrative Department in a professional fashion.
- Answers incoming administrative calls and accurately directs or records and forwards messages as needed.
- Completes Registration of required trainings and meetings for CEO, providers, and other management personnel as necessary.
- Completes Lodging accommodations for trainings as needed.
- Orders office supplies for administrative staff and other departments as needed.
- Collects and prepares daily out-going mail for USPS and other packaging as necessary. Opens, sorts the daily collected mail, endorsing checks, then distributing all mail to appropriate staff, departments, and courier.
- Prepares copies, distributes mailers and fliers, scanning, and/or faxing of documents and letters, for all departments, according to requested directions/instructions.
- Monthly report of Birthdays and prepares cards for mailing.
- Notary duties for the OCHC Clinic.
- Assists with the handling and preparation of daily/monthly/quarterly correspondence.
- Prepares Weekly Patient Attendance report for CEO, CFO, & Managers.
- Compile and complete Monthly Board Meeting Minutes, scan & file signed minutes appropriately, record attendance, file signed forms, and approved policies, etc.
- Record and assist in OCHC Wellness Programs.
- Record information for the Incentive Program and submit to CEO.
- Maintains current and accurate records. Assists in maintaining an organized, current filing system.
- Preparing any annual renewal letters and BAA forms for completion as applicable with May 15th as target date to receive returned agreements back prior to new Fiscal Year June 1st each year.
- Alphabetical filing system to maintain, organize the business agreements.
- Maintain contracts in Alphabetical filing system to keep organized.
- Actively and consistently contributes to Administration Department operations and communications.
- Communicates clinical, equipment, staff, and personal affecting the Administration Department to the CEO when aware.
- Maintains existing vendor/customer lists for Christmas letters, etc.
- Ensure that all new and revised policies are formatted and appropriately signed by all designees to be ready for Board approvals if needed, and notification is sent to All Employees of All New & Revised Policies.
- Tracking the complete list of policies and all the last reviewed policy dates; move All approved New and Revised monthly policies, to the correct department folders on F: drive; and replace same approved and signed policies in appropriate policy binders, etc.; and ensure managers process the every 3rd year review of designated policy categories.
- Contact person and Coordinator for the Preceptorship, OTC, ATSU Dental, and Job Shadowing students, working interviews, and Volunteers, which include: working with the Students initially and with the appropriate College Clinical Directors/Administrators/Counselors to coordinate provider/preceptor, OCHC agreements, provide forms to students to complete prior to them joining us, getting dates and time frames to our Clinic Managers that meet providers’ schedules, getting computer accesses, as well as enabling them on their last day, provide the Student Exit Survey for completion prior to their last day. Maintain files for all students.
- Coordinate and maintain the Driver Safety List and work with the insurance company to keep this updated with adding new and deleting termed drivers.
- Assists with the preparation and arrangements for Administrative meetings.
- Assists with assembling materials and equipment for meetings.
- Assists with maintaining an accurate schedule of meetings scheduled in all common/conference meeting room.
Education & Training
- Graduate of a college, university, business school or secretarial school recommended.
Must pass annual competencies
Licensure & Certifications
- Family and Friends CPR within 6 months of employment
At least 1 year successful experience as a professional secretary preferred.
- Chief Executive Officer
Have a Question?
Email us anytime
Or call — 417-745-0103
Important Notice: Submitting this form is a secure method of communication. This form will generate a non-encrypted email to OCHC office staff. This form of email communication can be intercepted and viewed by third parties. For secure communication with your provider, please sign up and use our Patient Portal.
If you have a need to make an anonymous report, please contact our Corporate Compliance Hotline at 417-328-7565
This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal PHS deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.