The Ozark Community Health Center provides comprehensive dental care to all ages based on individualized treatment plans. Our new location is now open at 303 Spring St. in Hermitage, Missouri. We will be providing services at that locations on Tuesday – Friday from 8-5. We offer:
- Diagnostic Exams including: comprehensive new patient, periodic, and limited/emergency exams
- Preventative Treatments including: dental prophylaxis (cleanings), sealants, night guards for prevention of teeth grinding
- Removable prosthetics including: Complete and Partial dentures
- Periodontal Treatment including: Scaling and Root Planing
- Emergency Treatment including: Extractions
We proudly accept Medicaid as well as offer a sliding fee scale to our eligible patients. In addition, we are glad to submit treatment invoices to any dental insurance coverage on your behalf. We also offer a sliding fee discount to those self-pay patients who qualify. Think you won’t qualify? A family of 4 earning $0 to $48,500 could qualify for our discounted program. Also, if you have insurance and your income qualifies for our sliding fee program, you can potentially qualify for lower co-pays. Call 417-745-2134 and schedule your appointment today.